The course’s setting, home to a view running deep to Durban city’s beaches and an abundance of indigenous flora and fauna.
The Penncross bent grass makes this golf course beautiful all year round especially in the cold dry winter months. Well-earned refreshments are available in the conveniently situated halfway house, with the after game beers being served in the club house’s main bar.
Lessons can be booked through with resident golf pro’s; Ladies and Gents can enjoy the talent and teaching PGA Professional Kate Brett-Castle.
The Club’s Golf Captain Bob Dye welcomes visitors with open arms to participate in golf competitions running on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s along with Ladies Golf Captain Heather Evans who invites ladies to play with her on Thursday’s.
The club’s facilities are one of a kind with change rooms which are well equipped to assist with helping golfers unwind after a great game. Shoe-polishing is available in the men’s changing rooms along with showers and a bag room; and for the ladies, the change rooms have hair dryers, lockers, library case showers and a bathtub.
- Golf Carts:
Not required but bookings are essential Tel: 031 764 1492. Find out more
- Information about Visitors and Membership packages. Find out more
- Golf Days:
For a professional, yet fun and welcoming golf day in Durban, whether it be to entertain clients, networking or fundraising absolute fun and festive over golf, look no further. Golf Operations are there to partner you through all the planning and will be at your side on the day.
Find out more.
- Golf Calendar – Find out more.
- Contact Section Captains:
- The Men’s Golf Captain, Garry Ecob, extends a personal welcome on behalf of Kloof Country Club to participate in competitions running weekly on Wednesday and Saturday. Contact us.
- Ladies are warmly welcomed by Captain, Heather Evans, and can join the ladies section for a game on Thursdays. Contact us.